EverSlim

Zimulti Forum

Statight

SlimStacks Containers

Monday, November 14, 2005

Little Giant Ladder System Review

I have created this post for people that have tried the Little Giant Ladder System to leave a review.

I personally used the Little Giant Ladder recently when we were hit with a couple of hurricanes.
The Little Giant Ladder is an amazing piece of equipment. I normally do not like to climb up on ladders but the design and function of the Little Giant put me at ease.
Im around 270 pounds and the ladder held me no problem.
i would recommend the Little Giant to anyone looking to buy a new ladder.


When you are ready to buy the the Little Giant Ladder please do so through the following link.
I will get a little spiff and it will help keep this blog going.
Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home